Improves Flight Safety - Lower Operating Cost - Superior Quality
Do you want to check your carburetor every 50 hours for leaks with your Marvel-Schebler®*? (Click -->Lycoming SB366C)
You won't with your new AVStar Carburetor and we will take your core!
Why pay your mechanic? Make an investment in your aircraft!
Check out our online store and make the switch Today! CLICK HERE
Newer, Robust Gasket Material
- Eliminates legacy gasket relaxation causing body-to-bowl fuel leaks (For more information see Service Bulletin MSA SB-17 & Lycoming SB 366C)
Increased Float Clearance in Bowl
- Larger machined cavity allowing more clearance preventing floats from sticking (For more information see Service Bulletin MSA SB-4)
- Increased fluid volume for optimal upper range performance
Stronger & Lighter Main Body Material
- AL 6061-T6 Billet Machined Throttle Body to Bowl
- 30% increase in yield strength over legacy cast material
- Eliminates drain plug thread deterioriation causing leaks
- Legacy castings are prone to cracks and porosity
- AVStar's carburetorrs average a 15% reduction in weight by design resulting in lower operating costs
- Fully anodized billets have much higher corrosion resistance than legacy castings
- More stainless components in each fuel system
- Billet machined venturi's for improved and consistent air flows
- Improved mixture cut-off sealing
- Optimized air fuel metering using advanced fluid dynamic analysis validated by the world's largest piston engine manufacturer, Lycoming Engines
*Marvel-Schebler® is a registered trademark of Marvel-Schebler Aircraft Carburetors, LLC. Use of these trademarks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the trademark holder.